While many of the bands for MoSo Fest have been announced over the past few months, the new schedule puts in to perspective just how big MoSo Fest is. There are over 85 bands and DJs over three days and nights performing in ten different venues.
MoSo Fest kicks off on Thursday, June 13 with five bands and a DJ playing at Amigos and five bands at Vangelis.
On Friday June 14, The Broadway Theatre hosts The Deep Dark Woods with Twin Voices and Gunner and Smith. The Refinery concert is Christine Fellows and Rosie & the Riveters. Your MoSo Fest and MoSo Conf pass/wristband gets you into any of these shows, but you can also buy individual tickets to these shows here.
Also on Friday, Amigos, Rock the Bottom, Lydia’s, Vangelis all have five to six bands performing beginning at 8:30pm. The Hose and Hydrant will be hopping with five DJs all night long. To end the night, stop by Nino’s for the wind down party. Routine poutine anyone?
Saturday’s feature show at the Broadway Theatre is John K Sampson, with the K Bros and The Young Benjamins. The Refinery stage has Marissa Nadler with Little Criminals and Dumb Angel. Once again, your MoSo Fest and MoSo Conf pass/wristband gets you into any of these shows, but you can also buy individual tickets to these shows here.
On Saturday, the action starts in the afternoon with shows at the Village and Beaumont starting at 2:30pm. The evening club shows start at 9:00pm at Amigos, Vangelis, Lydia’s and the Fez. Each venue has five to six bands throughout the night. The Hose and Hydrant has five DJs with tunes starting at 8:00pm. And, once again the action ends at Nino’s for the wind up party.
We should also warn you that there will many secret shows that will be announced via our Twitter feed and on Facebook.
There are four ways to get into a MoSo Fest Venue:
- MoSo Fest pass/wristband. The $65 MoSo Fest pass/wristband gets you in to every show at every venue, subject to capacity limits.
- Advance ticket purchase. You can purchase tickets for the Broadway Theatre and Refinery shows in advance. This is recommended if you plan to attend any of these shows.
- Tickets at the door: For all shows, you can purchase tickets at the door, subject to availability. The Broadway Theatre and Refinery shows have been selling well in advance, but we expect there will be a few tickets at the door. The club venues should have capacity as people will be moving from venue to venue throughout the night.
- MoSo Conf pass/wristband. Anyone with a MoSo Conf pass and wristband gets in to every show at every venue, subject to capacity limits.
- You can purchase all MoSo Fest tickets here: https://www.picatic.com/mosofest2013
MoSo Fest, with over 85 bands and DJs, is Saskatoon’s largest music festival. For the complete schedule, visit: http://mosoconf.com/shows